Would you like to help?
Volunteering at Avila Gardens is a truly a gift to both those who are serving and those who are being served. The volunteers often bring a spirit of youth and life, and leave with memories of laughter and stories that the residents told. What a life-giving exchange!
On behalf of Avila Gardens, we are pleased that you are interested in joining the Volunteer Program. If accepted, we hope you will find it to be a rewarding experience.
All applications must meet the following criteria:
- 12-17 years of age may volunteer up to 3 hours per day.
- 15-18 years of age may volunteer up to 4 hours per day.
- Tuberculosis Immunization
- Adhere to the Junior Volunteer Uniform Policy
- School Year–4 Hours per week-Minimum of 6 months or 100 hours unless other arrangements are made.
- Summer–Students will have the opportunity to work weekly, daily, or by some other arrangement
A complete application packet includes:
- Junior Volunteer Application
- One letter of recommendation from school counselor/teacher
- School Counselor/Teacher Form (completed and submitted by School Counselor/Teacher).
Please download the Volunteer Agreement form and have it signed by your counselor/teacher.
A beautiful residential home designed for active seniors and features a myriad of both activities and services.
At the service of family for life.
The premier Catholic independent living residence in the San Gabriel Valley.